The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Oh My Gosh 023

Why isn’t the Bombing Campaign in Syria Working Well?
Since Egocentric Universe: that‘s my starting issue 005, I have intermittently used an image to anchor my post, where I generally share items from Facebook and Twitter, yet my making and keeping friends thereon can be difficult for me, “Why does the CDC own a patent on Ebola ‘invention?’”
Overnight Ratings Rise Significantly For Mummy on the Orient Express
“The BARB overnight ratings for ‘Mummy on the Orient Express’ have been released and show a sizable increase from last week’s 4.82m to a total of 5.08m, the highest overnight rating since ‘Robot of Sherwood’ which hit a 5.2m rating. Doctor Who was the third highest rated programme of the evening …”
“11 For we who live are always being given over to death for Jesus’ sake,
so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh. (2 Corinthians 4:11)”
Mafia Octavia
Mafia Octavia by Sceathlet on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment