The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Is everything a joke to you?

Orman looks like Mark Ruffalo to me, and as said in Avengers,
That’s my secret, Captain: I’m always angry.”
“The independent upstart could shift the balance of power in the Senate by unseating Pat Roberts, but it’s not clear where he stands on controversial issues.”
Archer creator Adam Reed and executive producer Matt Thompson explain why they decided to erase ‘ISIS’ from the show, whose sixth season returns in January.”
China Just Overtook the US as World’s Largest Economy
“It’s official: The Chinese economy has more spending power than the US.”
“6 So we can confidently say, ‘The Lord is my helper;
I will not fear; what can man do to me?’(Hebrews 13:6)”
Finally, the artwork an electronic warfare unicorn deserves!
Twilight Prowler by totallynotabronyFIM on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment