The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Party Rock Anthem

Party rock is in the house tonight / Everybody just have a good time
David and I carpooled to Bonner Springs for Toastmasters, so I will concede poor planning, when I traveled a negative distance back to Grandstand Burgers to pick up the order that I placed at 4:53 p.m. and we did not leave his house until 5:06 p.m. Later, we visited his grandmother, who is just older than Toastmaasters.
Toastmasters International 90th Anniversary
“Toastmasters International’s 90th anniversary is an important milestone in our organization’s history. It’s an exciting opportunity for your club to host a special history-themed meeting for your members and...”
“6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they shall be satisfied. (Matthew 5:6)”
I like irresistibly retro modern air feeling of paradigm City
Out-of-dome | 8 days [pixiv]

No comments:

Post a Comment