The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sound of Winter

Exclusive My Little Pony Video: What Is Wrong in Equestria?
“Can Princess Twilight Sparkle save the day again? When My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic returns for its fourth season on Saturday, Nov. 23 (10 a.m. ET/7 a.m. PT, Hub Network), the newly minted alicorn ...”
“13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13)”
Heard news about the fourth season premiere popped the third season premiere into mind
I wasn’t prepared for this. by ~Jerick on deviantART
Introducing Emily Wagner | The Chronicle of the Horse
“I’m Emily Wagner from LaCygne, Kansas, the mecca of dressage! I have been riding dressage since before I was born. Yes, literally—my mother, Jana, is a dressage rider, trainer and coach, so I was riding in utero. Currently I’m 25, and dressage still can’t seem to shake me. It’s an endless puzzle ...”
Just before Christopher Eccleston became Doctor Who, Paul McGann was born today.
Mini episode: The Night of the Doctor
“On the eve of his most terrible battle, the Time Lord is faced with a choice that will change the course of his life. The darkest of days are about to begin. The Doctor has always been a man of secrets - and now they can be told ...”
Happy Dollar Dog Thursday from SONIC! Enjoy any 6-inch hot dog all day long for only $1. Limit 4. Show this text on 11/14 only.

No comments:

Post a Comment