The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, November 29, 2013

MBH - my brain hurts 029

Though said many times many ways, “Don’t Believe the Liberal Media,”
for their bias, hoaxes, propaganda, or sensationalism.
Hey, Shoppers: Black Friday Savings Are a Hoax
“U.S. shoppers on the whole will be paying more over the next few weeks than they do the rest of the year.”
“5 Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me,
6 but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin,
it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck
and to be drowned in the depth of the sea. (Matthew 18:5-6)”
No security loved since I was a child: This is a fan art of emissions
Security - La - No - Emissions | riqurr [pixiv]
Family: We Tipped Gay Server, Didn’t Leave Note
“After a gay server at a New Jersey restaurant said a customer denied her a tip and wrote her a hateful note on the receipt, a local family contacted NBC 4 New York and said their receipt shows they paid ...”
Than at any other time, I have less interest in a visit the Northeast.
The region also gave us a name for this day.
This Friday Was Black With Traffic
“The term ‘Black Friday’ came out of the old Philadelphia Police Department's traffic squad. The cops used it to describe the worst traffic jams which annually occurred in Center City on the Friday ...”
“Okay, I‘ll tell ya. You are the worst person I know. You constantly hit on your best friend’s wife, the man pays for your food and rescued you from certain death and this is how you repay him? And to add insult to injury, you defecate all over his yard.
And you're such a sponge. You pay for notching, you always say, ‘Oh, I‘ll get you later,’ but later never comes.
And what really bothers me, is you pretend you’re this deep guy who loves women for their souls, when all you do is date bimbos. Yeah, I date women for their bodies but at least I‘m honest about it.
I don’t buy them a copy of Catcher in the Rye and then lecture them with some seventh grade interruption of how Holden Caulfield is some profound intellectual. He wasn‘t! He was a spoiled brat! And that’s why you like him so much, he’s you! God, you’re pretentious!
And you delude yourself by thinking you’re some great writer even though ...”

See more on Know Your Meme

No comments:

Post a Comment