The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, November 7, 2013

As perfect a Thursday 017

One of two hosts for Kansas City’s Morning News,
E.J. Becker says with great assurance, “It’s Thursday, the best day of the week!”
Top Gear Thursday: ‘Family Guy’ Meets ‘Top Gear’
“There appears to be one overarching theme for Top Gear this week, and it can be summed up in one […]”
“Of David.
27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation;
whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life;
of whom shall I be afraid? (Psalm 27:1)”
How to Use Semicolons
“Get Grammar Girl’s take on when to use semicolons. Learn how to use them to separate clauses, emphasize relationships in sentences, clarify complex sentences and lists, and with conjunctive adverbs.”
This post will follow Porsche’s philosophy for ‘continuous improvement,’ which is in line with a course I attended today, ‘tools, tips and techniques to develop the competence and confidence in written communication.’
If I were in Peanuts, I would be Sally Brown.
“You are Sally Brown. You may not be the most ambitious person, but life isn’t supposed to be hard! You are relaxed and easy-going, but you can hold your ground when you want, too. Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com
“This is a pony — a baby horse, girls’ toy. Why is it /)^3^(\ so awesome?”
Rainbow Dash was also practicing a bit, and trying some different tech...
Dash test by ~BionicleGahlok on deviantART
REMASTERED - Starscream VS Rainbow Dash
“Click for Episode 17 REMASTERED - My Little Pony v. Transformers! Which of these two high-speed Hasbro toys will dominate the skies and ...”
It’s Dollar Dog Thursday  at SONIC all month long!
Show this text on 11/7 to get yours! 6 inch only. Mention text. Limit 4.
‘Blockbuster Video’: 10 things we won’t miss | EW.com
“It was the McDonald’s of video rental chains. The company that squashed countless local mom-and-pop video stores; its ubiquitous blue-and-yellow signs blanketing the country, cities...”
My first card continues to be in my wallet,
never to be used, like one of Trojan Brand Condoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment