The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, November 1, 2013

Don’t you think she looks tired?

I quite enjoyed these classic episodes!
Doctor Who: The Doctors Revisited - The Tenth Doctor
“Take a look back at David Tennant as the Tenth Doctor. Watch an all-new 'The Doctors Revisited' special Sunday, October 27th at 8/7c!”
Don’t challenge me, Harriet Jones.
‘Cause I’m a completely new man.
I could bring down your Government with a single word.”
There isn’t a little boy born who wouldn’t tear the world apart to save his mummy. And this little boy can.
Are you my mummy? by *PixelKitties on deviantART
Sebelius on open mic: ‘Don’t do this to me’ | The Daily Caller
“HHS Sec. Sebelius was caught on an open microphone, muttering, ‘don’t do this to me,’ after Missouri Republican Rep. Billy Long peppered her with questions.”
“17 For if, because of one man’s trespass,
death reigned through that one man,
much more will those who receive the abundance of grace
and the free gift of righteousness reign in life
through the one man Jesus Christ. (Romans 5:17)”
“Dick Cheney said Sunday that Republicans need to look to a new generation of leaders as the party deals with poor approval ratings following the government shutdown.”
Silence is acceptance.

No comments:

Post a Comment