The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, November 22, 2013

Become a part time Hero

One of two accounts on Twitter, from which I receive S.M.S. updates, Crunchyroll does simultaneously broadcasts I Couldn’t Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job, so this title was thereby inspired, and can be in part sung to this tune:
♪ He’s a Juke Box Hero got stars in his eyes. /
“3 Consider him who endured from sinners such hostility against himself,
so that you may not grow weary or fainthearted. (Hebrews 12:3)”
Shining Armor is a unicorn pony and older brother of Twilight Sparkle
Shining Armor | maru [pixiv]
“The recording of this music video took a turn for the amazing when a homeless man kneels in worship and adds his powerful impromptu vocals.”
At my place of work, I did well on Thursday, and was thanked.

No comments:

Post a Comment