The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, November 25, 2013

see what I did there 012

All right, I concede; I made ironic use of a quote to title a post yesterday,
but please do not count me among these creatures:
See more on Know Your Meme
Hipster Dinosaurs
“Musician Molly Lewis has gone through a bunch of old coloring books and exposed dinosaurs for hipsters that we always knew to wear tweed, and sip PBR.”
“10 For am I now seeking the approval of man,
or of God? Or am I trying to please man?
If I were still trying to please man,
I would not be a servant of Christ. (Galatians 1:10)”
Katy Perry Goes Full Geisha in Controversial AMA Performance
“Pop diva Katy Perry stirred up a hornet’s nest by giving a performance of her song ‘Unconditionally’ at last night’s American Music Award in geisha inspired style surrounded by corny symbols from Japanese culture 101. A high school production of Madame Butterfly could hardly do better than the giant...”
I will say, “The character played by Robert Downey Jr
in Tropic Thunder would have advised against that.”
Doctor Who’s regeneration history may be more insane than you thought
“Spoilers for this weekend’s ‘The Day of the Doctor’ 50th anniversary special ahead. After revealing the Doctor had a previously unknown incarnation between the Eighth and Ninth Doctors, show-runner Steven Moffat has finally explained the Doctor’s new regeneration history — but a new rumor indicates ...”

No comments:

Post a Comment