The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Now you’re thinking with Portals

I’m the world champ, you know. I bet you can’t beat me!
My Little Pony Fan Favorite and Equestria Girls (Promo)
“Find out which pony is the fan favorite the everyone voted for! After the marathon, stay to watch the world television premiere of Equestria Girls.”
“Want exclusive content on tonight’s all-new Breaking Bad at 9/8c?”
So the breaking news over at Equestria Daily is... Human ponies Pony Humans Pony-mans Just how did they slip the the magical bonds of Equestria and come to live among us boring people types
Equestria Girls Trixie by *PixelKitties on deviantART
Portal - Now you’re thinking with portals.
“A first-person single-player puzzle game developed by Valve Corporation. Portal is an experiment with gameplay mechanics and portal based technology. ”
“18 And Jesus came and said to them,
All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father
and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you.
And behold, I am with you always,
to the end of the age. (Matthew 28:18-20)”

No comments:

Post a Comment