The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Oh My Gosh 017

Particularly from my sisters, I have been told that I should do more of my sleeping at night, which demonstrates why I am so tired in the afternoon...
The sound of interstellar space is actually kind of terrifying
Voyager 1 has left the solar system, and this time – this timeNASA says it’s official. To be honest, after so many months of ambiguity, we found ourselves a little underwhelmed. But that was before we heard Voyager’s recordings of interstellar space. Seriously, these will give you chills.”
To continue the theme of musical anime from last week,
you will never find anything else as awesome. Never.
Two of my favorite background ponies rockin’ out
The Best Band Ever by *DawnMistPony on deviantART
Band Dresses as Transformers, Sings Songs from
‘Transformers: The Movie’ [Video]
“Hot Rod, Arcee, Rumble, Unicron, Spike and a Quintesson are THE CYBERTRONIC SPREE!”
“20 For where two or three are gathered in my name,
there am I among them. (Matthew 18:20)”
In name only would Nickelback be a metal band, You Don’t Know Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment