The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Bring the Beat back 013

Ever since the CD player in my car finally failed, I have begun to appreciate more music, although David Rushing has been another means to this goal, the radio is my main source. After the meeting of the Anime Club of JCCC, today I returned to the 75th Street Brewery, where I have not been in a month.
Parking restricted in some lots, garages the week of Sept. 9
Sprites just felt like drawing Princess Celestia
Sprites by ~amberdragonling on deviantART
“Parking will be restricted in some JCCC lots and garages this week. The times, dates and lots affected are:
  • 20 spaces in the lower Regnier Center garage will be closed from 7 to 11:45 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 10.
  • The Carlsen Center lower west lot will be closed between noon and 7 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 11.
  • 78 parking spaces in the lower Regnier Center garage will be closed between 6 a.m. and 4 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 11.
  • 42 parking spaces in the lower Regnier Center garage will be closed between 9:30 and 10:30 a.m. on Friday, Sept. 13.”
In 2004, after Denton’s previous improv troupeBetty Ford’s First Project” was disbanded, I took in an improv show at the Carlsen Center, part of the Performing Arts Series at Johnson County Community College. That troupe had done their homework, which led to cheers from the audience:
“Thank you for staying with NPR on KCUR, and not tuning to The Rock.”
By Dire Straits, “Sultans of Swing” ended before I had realized that I had tuned from 98.9 The Rock! to Alice 102. I might take off tomorrow from my blog.
“The U.S. National Park Service denied a biker organization's request for a permit to ride through the nation's capital on September 11, in honor of "those who were killed" during the 2001 terrorist attacks, an NPS spokeswoman confirmed to The Blaze Monday. Carol Johnson, spokeswoman for the NPS, ...”
Flags to fly at half-staff Sept. 11
Combined portraits make an image.
Sailor Moon Desktop by ~jaredmacpherson on deviantART
“Flags will fly at half-staff Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2013, to mark Patriot Day and the 12th anniversary of the terrorist attacks in New York, Pennsylvania and Washington DC.”
“15 And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts,
to which indeed you were called in one body.
And be thankful. (Colossians 3:15)”

1 comment:

  1. I was going to comment something about CDs...then I realized that lately, it's my phone from which the music comes.
    Also, I'm all up to date.

    ReplyDelete