The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, September 13, 2013

Paraskevidekatriaphobia 004

Ten after seven in the morning, and 105.1 JACK FM has trivia about a certain horror movie: the mother was the murderer in the first one. Paraskevidekatriaphobia, or the fear of Friday the 13th, is not one of my irrational fears. Any time that the first day of a month appears on a Sunday on your calendar, the thirteenth day will be a Friday, which always leads to the odd sensation of making two weeks of money last through three weekends.
“After Russian President Vladimir Putin wrote in The New York Times that ‘It is extremely dangerous to encourage people to see themselves as exceptional,’ Heritage Foundation President Jim DeMint wrote to Putin to clarify what American exceptionalism means.”
“13:1 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love,
I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
2 And if I have prophetic powers,
and understand all mysteries and all knowledge,
and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains,
but have not love, I am nothing.
3 If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned,
but have not love, I gain nothing. (1 Corinthians 13:1-3 )”
Turn on your heartlight Let it shine wherever you go Let it make a happy glow For all the world to see
Am I Tugging on Your Heartstrings? by ~Strumfreak on deviantART
Luc Besson still wants to make another Fifth Element
Fifth Element director Luc Besson doesn’t exactly want to make a sequel to his famous space opera -- but another film, in the same vein and with the same ideas. Which he would direct.”
Well, such a film could not be called The Sixth Element, because that is a Lamborghini.
Some regard non-echoic irony as being induced by semantic reversal.
Lamborghini Sesto Elemento - Behind the scenes - Top Gear Series 20
“Richard shows off the sinister Lamborghini Sesto Elemento. James, Jeremy and The Stig get to grips with it on the Top Gear track. Subscribe to see all the ...”

No comments:

Post a Comment