The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Pokémon eX and whY

For television, this has been a fantastic week: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. on Tuesday, new South Park on Wednesday and which I absolutely loved as much if not more than I had thought that I would, The Michael J. Fox Show on Thursday.
My friend Aaron had extended a tentative invitation to watch the New York Giants play The Kansas City Chiefs at his place, but I received no confirmation, so I am switching between the NFL on Fox, Top Gear on BBC America, and Breaking Bad on AMC.
The Doctors Revisited Ninth Doctor premieres on BBC America tonight opposite the finale of Breaking Bad. My sister bought a Nintendo 3DS system this week, and I helped her to connect to our domestic WiFi, yet the games are not in stores until the middle of October.
Pokémon Dubstep Remix (Ft. Lindsey Stirling) [Music Video]
“Just got this from [GAS] reader Bryce J. So stoked for the new Pokémon X and Pokémon Y to come, Lindsey Stirling and Kurt Hugo Schneider have put …”
“11 For the Lord God is a sun and shield;
the Lord bestows favor and honor.
No good thing does he withhold
from those who walk uprightly. (Psalm 84:11)”
Pokémon 3D house
Home Sweet Home | zheN [pixiv]

No comments:

Post a Comment