The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, September 23, 2013

Can you handle the truth?

Much time has passed since I last completed one of these:
1. What's the last thing you put in your mouth?

Nestlé Pure Life.

2. Have you ever kissed anyone named Matthew?

No.

3. Where was your profile picture taken?

CommunityAmerica Ballpark.

4. Who was the last person you rode in a car with under the age of 20?

Memory is corrupted.

5. Can you play guitar hero?

I have bought no console since Nintendo 64.

6. Last time you walked further than a block?

Memory is corrupted.

7. Name someone that made you laugh today?

My father.

8. How late did you stay up last night and why?

I was awake until 11:00 p.m., partially to play You Dont Know Jack on Facebook.

9. If you could move somewhere else, would you?

No.

10. Ever been kissed under fireworks?

No.

11. Do you believe exes can be friends?

Perhaps.

12. Do you like calling or texting better?

I would probably prefer to text; she did.

13. How do you feel about Diet Dr Pepper?

I have not drank any soda since March, 2011.

14. When was the last time you cried really hard?

Today, when I watched the episode “Sleepless in Ponyville”.

15. Where is your biological father right now?

I think that he is continues to complete his new shed.

16. Where are you at right now?

At my permanent residence, the basement in the home of my parents.

17. What bed did you sleep in last night?

Mine.

18. What was the last thing someone bought for you?

Lunch.

19. Who took your profile picture?
My wonderful manager, Kim.

20. Who was the last person you took a picture of?

Memory is corrupted.

21. Was yesterday better than today?

Both days had their merits.

22. Can you live a day without TV?

Yes.

23. Are you a bad influence?

How is this qualified?

24. Would you share a drink with a stranger?

No one needs my germs.

25. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?

My mother.

26. What does the last text message in your inbox say?

Jurian Beat Crisis Helps Mikudayo Host ‘Hatsune Miku - Project Mirai 2’ Net Show

27. What are you wearing?

What would you like for me to be wearing?

28. If we were to look in your inbox, what would we find?

You NSA bastards already have the passwords, so look for your damn selves.

29. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?

Memory is corrupted.

30. What song is stuck in your head right now?

For real, “In My Mind” is playing in my mind.

31. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?

I would advise against such action.

32. Who was your last missed call on your cell phone?

My friend Aaron.

33. Can you handle the truth?

Do you want the truth?

34. What was the last book you read?

Printouts from the Knowledge Centered Support model.

35. Is there something you always wear?

No.

36. Have you ever crawled through a window?

Yes, to enter the house.

37. What's something that can always make you feel better?

Time.

38. What do you want right now?

I would most like to not be stricken with symptoms of seasonal allergies.

39. Look behind you, what do you see?

A window.

40. Have you ever worked in a food place?

I was a 'FUN'-raiser one afternoon in summer 1996 for our youth group to Oceans of Fun.

41. If you could change one thing about any part of your life what would it be?

I have learned from The Butterfly Effect, that that is a bad idea.
“15 For we do not have a high priest
who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses,
but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are,
yet without sin. (Hebrews 4:15)”
Walkin’ on Sunshine Ooh Ooh... And don’t it feel good!
Walkin' on Sunshine by *DocWario on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment