The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Landslide 002

One may quip, “You left a piece out,” when I neglect to clarify my made metaphors in Windows 8 is SLEEPTHIEF, which indirectly implies that I lost some sleep when I installed that new operating system. Two weeks ago, on Monday, I exaggerated with Again, comes the dawn, and our Doom, when I eluded to the calls into our receiving queue for a payment deadline, an avalanche which we also saw this Monday with the first day of classes, yet also about the stress.
“16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel,
for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes,
to the Jew first and also to the Greek.
17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed
from faith for faith, as it is written,
The righteous shall live by faith. (Romans 1:16-17)”
the Landslide is not going to bring me down
friendship is magic!! | GH [pixiv]

No comments:

Post a Comment