The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, August 25, 2013

I’m in a Good place

Friday I learned that each week my friend Denton and I have off Sunday and Monday. Since someone “dropped a tray of dishes,” I will begin to work Saturday again this week, and last night, we watched my suggestion:
MLP Caramelldansen 26 Ponies!
“All Ponies Dancing by DesignJH; ‘Caramelldansen’ by Supergott; THE ORDER: AppleJack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity ...”
“8 But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners,
Christ died for us. (Romans 5:8)”
by illustrations of the first 12 volumes, ‘There is not so cute is my sister,’ it is finish work.
‘Kirino, I married!’ ‘Yes ......’ | cannon fast waveform desk grain [pixiv]
“Next Saturday is S Saturday, so I Saturday is the Saturday with the 50th Anniversary Doctor Who Special and the fourth season of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Well, David, you said that next Saturday was ‘S’ Saturday. I just followed your alphabetic code, and began the alphabet again with ‘Z’ Saturday, which is Saturday, September 19, which is also odd because ‘A’ Saturday is Saturday 26.

Now we got our own secret code fro Saturday, November 23, 2013: the next I Saturday.”
I also had great sets and fun with the Roving Imp yesterday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment