The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Hough Heigh

Message from Our Fan Page Owner
“Please advertise my new Mine-craft server; 75.110.96.219:25565”
“8 Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good!
Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him! (Psalm 34:8)”
Fleur de Lis a female unicorn who appears in the episode Sweet and Elite and in the IDW...
fleur de lis | maru [pixiv]
Whose Harold Is It Anyway?
“Learning long-form was like smoking my first joint. It took me a while to get the hang of it, but all of a sudden...BAM! I felt like Lisa Simpson at Duff World. It was awesome. But then a funny ...”
The Air Force Has a Brony Squadron
15 Reminders for Every Improviser - Second City Network
“We all hit plateaus in improv. After you’ve been improvising for a while, you might not even realize you forgot some of the things that made improv magic for you to begin with. I teach improv– and while I remember to tell my students these things, I stopped living them.”
Take Your Jobs Plan and Shove It
Guest Post: How To Get Better by Jordan Kennedy
“If you’re a regular improviser, my guess is that there are two elements of the improv universe that keep you coming back over and over. The first is that it’s fun. Being up onstage helping to ...”
Every Bronies Reaction to Trixie’s Line
Ho Hey - The Lumineers
“Watch Ho Hey by The Lumineers and more videos on VEVO.”

No comments:

Post a Comment