The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

You can walk or deny 024

Permit me to categorically state, “I’m in a good place, I am quite happy and personally and professionally fulfilled,” yet with things political, are you sick like me?
Chrissy Wissy with Fangs and Hissy
Chrissy Wissy with Fangs and Hissy by ~Elslowmo on deviantART
“Sen. John McCain blasts the president and his top military officer for being too soft on previous allegations of chemical attacks.”
“5 May the Lord direct your hearts to the love of God and
to the steadfastness of Christ. (2 Thessalonians 3:5)”


The Arizona Republic hosted a forum on immigration earlier today with two of Chuck Schumer’s Republicans, Senators McCain and Flake. I missed the beginning, but a lot of it was the usual stuff, which at this point sounds to me like the adults talking in a Charlie Brown cartoon. But a couple of ...”
‘“I learned my lesson [in Iraq], he didn’t,” Beck said. “[John Kerry is] now going to repeat exactly the same thing.”’
“Adelitas Way appears ‘Sick’ on the album HOMESCHOOL VALEDICTORIAN.
Pick up the album now on iTunes and Amazon,”

No comments:

Post a Comment