The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, August 10, 2013

I know, it’s gonna be /)^3^(\ so awesome!

A friendly reminder from your friendly, neighborhood Rainbow Dash.
Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”
“18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me,
because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives
and recovering of sight to the blind,
to set at liberty those who are oppressed,
19 to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor (Luke 4:18-19)”
Tumblr, get used to her wings...
I want to keep them” by =Crenair on deviantART
“The ‘Megurine Luka’ virtual singer, has been built up on the basis of the character voices in the mysterious little cool voice actor ‘Asakawa Yuu’ Mr. Acting, Vocal Android = VOCALOID is (Vocaloid).”
I know, it’s gonna be /)^3^(\ so awesome!”

No comments:

Post a Comment