The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, August 9, 2013

Nothing’s gonna stop me Now

I had blood drawn last month, and the fee as well as the following appointment caused me to miss a payment with Paypal, which I had to cover last night, so the next five days will be close.
JCCC payment deadline for Fall credit classes is August 12 by 5:00 p.m. Go to My Finances to pay or check payment status.
I have a love of good food, but often eat, and overeat, purely to satisfy palate rather than my digestive system, and to that pursuit I am also prone to impulse spending, which may often deplete financial resources almost as soon as they are acquired.
Hannity comments on Megyn Kelly
“If losing his prime time show to Megyn Kelly is rattling Sean Hannity, he isn’t showing it. Hannity weighed in on the report of Kelly’s move to the Fox News 9:00 p.m. prime time block during his radio show, saying he’s ‘very happy’ with the way things are turning out, and…”
“31 Let all bitterness and wrath and anger
and clamor and slander be put away from you,
along with all malice.
32 Be kind to one another, tenderhearted,
forgiving one another,
as God in Christ forgave you. (Ephesians 4:31-32)”
 While listening to your favorite music, I take the train aimlessly. Languorously also, luxurious moments somewhere
107 series train in the afternoon | vernier 600 [pixiv]
Original Theme to ‘Perfect Strangers’

No comments:

Post a Comment