The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, November 26, 2012

Humor vampirism 011

A good pun may be admitted, but there’s a danger in [punning] somebody too much; sometimes pun just ain’t enough to sustain a scene and interrupts the rhythm in a scene” would best summarize some recent critique from our friend and creative director John. While Frank may not have known the reference “beyond the pale,” a response was burked to a physical pail; this is also one of my deadly sins when I improvise.
These corresponding drawings are like random scenes. So I don't really know if they're in order or not. Even if they are from my head... XD
Source: Lyra (Friendship Is Tragic) via The Lie by *BambooDog on deviantART
USA Today Exclusive Clip from Magic Duel
OK OK OK, I should realize that not anyone is going to understand my references to the above show, yet I asked a friend, “What differences have you found in living in Manehattan compared to Fillydelphia?”
L’esprit de l’escalier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
“L’esprit de l’escalier or l’esprit d’escalier (literally, staircase wit) is a French term used in English that describes the predicament of thinking of the perfect comeback too late.”

No comments:

Post a Comment