The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, November 5, 2012

I hope you feel better

The SEMA Show have their winners for hottest car and 4x4/SUV; I award the best shared pictures of the event to the Coker Tire Company. Pity, some exhibits exhibit no taste, and while that may make one ill, I have too been ill, yet because of phlegm. I was not at rehearsal yesterday; I took my time to rest, and Joel wished, “I hope you feel better.”
Source: The Lion King
The Ren & Stimpy Show - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Ren & Stimpy Show, often simply referred to as Ren & Stimpy, is an American animated television series, created by Canadian animator John Kricfalusi. The show premiered on August 11, 1991 on Nickelodeon as part of its Nicktoons block along with Rugrats and Doug. The series focuses on the titular character…”
I watched two episodes of the above series at the home of Denton tonight. At work, I have been given the task of documenting a process, and afternoon naps make fools of us all, so I have not had the time to properly write a post today.

No comments:

Post a Comment