The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Electricians meditate: 1Ω

Since I have been home this afternoon, I have been watching Ink Master on Spike, where professionals in a given craft compete, so I can now understand the enjoyment that our friend and creative director John finds the reality shows Top Chef and Project Runway. I also find myself switching over to Sons of Anarchy on FX, yet I would rather be breaking bad than breaking dawn.
I know, it's been done already, and wonderfully so- Even so, I couldn't resist! Some episodes you pony the puns. And some episodes the puns pony you.
Breaking Babs by *PixelKitties on deviantART
Never mind the parasprites—here’s Pixelkitties!
”If you’re a brony or brony-curious, you’ve probably already seen the lighthearted My Little Pony illustrations by Pixelkitties, fan artist extraordinaire.”
On Monday, I went with my friend to a meeting of the City Council in the City of Shawnee. Both were a fascinating study in human behavior and dynamics of a group.

No comments:

Post a Comment