The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, November 1, 2012

As perfect a Thursday 009

Focus Point: Week 9
KCChiefs.com reporter, Rachel Santschi, takes a look at the Thursday Night match up against San Diego.”
JCCC student work airs
on KCPT’s ‘The Local Show’ Thursday

I finished this vector while I was taking a break from other projects and requests I didn't make the original version of this, I only edited it so that
Source: Bronies via Lookie what I can do!
by ~TheMightySqueegee on deviantART
“‘Farm to Table,’ a video story shot and edited by JCCC students, will air on KCPT’s The Local Show on Thursday, Nov. 1.

The story traces the food cycle on the JCCC campus, from harvest on the campus farm through preparation and serving in dining services, to compost.

The production is the work of current and former JCCC broadcast journalism students Amy Follmer, Jordan Renzelman, Matt Lepley, Elizabeth Seidel, Josh Browning, Richie Wolfe and Michael Czerniewski.

Molly Baumgardner and Joe Petrie are the JCAV advisers; they worked with the students, the JCCC Center for Sustainability and KCPT’s Nick Haines to produce the package.

Five additional packages are being produced by the students for the JCCC/KCPT collaboration.”
As perfect a Thursday 007 mentioned that my blood sugar, cholesterol and liver proteins were all high, so I must return more soon in two months for a new blood test and receive some education from Riverview Community Services in Kansas City, Kansas ...well, I am finally going to a meeting there today, yet I can certainly not make every meeting, because such would cost me an hour of work per week.

“NEW YORK—Following Hurricane Sandy’s destructive tear through the Northeast this week, the nation’s 300 million citizens looked upon the trail of devastation and fully realized, for the first time, that this is just going to be something...”
In that previous post, my Wednesday was not a good one, yet yesterday was nice to me this week. Besides dropping by Sonic Drive-In for 50 cent Corn Dogs, of which I had five, I paid my statement at the SureWest Customer Center, and I briefly spoke with Aaron at the Cavalier C-Store, before going to the meeting of the Anime Club of JCCC, where we discussed the acquisition of Lucasfilm by Disney and watched Blood+.

Aaron and I generally meet at restaurant to chat on Wednesday evenings. Last week, he went to visit to Mexico, about which I completely forgot to ask him. We initially agreed on Domino’s Pizza, which Aaron frequents and is across the street from the College. Aaron enjoyed his medium pizza, of which he graciously shared a slice with me. After the clerk informed me that they had no cups for water, yet kindly reminded me about their selection of bottled soft drinks, of which I cannot have because I am diabetic, I canceled my order. While clean, this location is woefully mismanaged and I will not be returning, 009.

Between the end of club, and my meeting Aaron, I unsuccessfully tried again to find Riverview Community Services, and I discovered Boorito at Chipotle Mexican Grill, where we later went.

No comments:

Post a Comment