The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Stale zaniness 031

JCCC music students perform two free concerts in December
Crystal Rarity holds the Crystal Heart
“Students from the music and theatre department at Johnson County Community College will perform two concerts in December.

The concerts, which are free and open to the public, take place at 7:30 p.m. in Polsky Theatre of the Carlsen Center. Seating is first-come, first-served.

On Tuesday, Dec. 4, the Concert Band and the JCCC Midnight Express present ‘Swing Eighths Like Straight Eighths,’ conducted by Ron Stinson, music professor.

On Wednesday, Dec. 5, the Chamber Choir and MadRegalia present ‘Deck the Halls’ conducted by Terri Teal, music professor.

Read about the programs here.”
In a piece that I read in high school, veterans said that missiles,
projectiles used in warfare, do not so much whistle as much as they do crackle.
PlayDom community Blog
“A new visitor has arrived to your town! The Leprechaun King has stopped by to spend a little time in your town for his vacation. He will need a suitable lodging to stay in so build him the new Resort Hotel and start showing him around town today!”

Since 2006, HERSHEY’S Krackel has only been available 
in miniature for the assorted packages.
“‘I don’t know karate—but I know ka-razy’ –James Brown For the past eight years, I’ve been making a television show called NO RESERVATIONS. I wrote it. I executive produced it. And I appeared in it. My...”
Using Bing, may I guess that you might mean Crackle, the streaming service?
Domino’s – Large 2-Topping Pizza $5.99 Carryout OnlyConsumer Queen
Domino’s Pizza is offering a Large 2-topping pizza for $13.49, use coupon code 9159 and it drops to $5.99! Offer ends 11/21.”
Road closures planned
I know I haven't posted anything here for quite a while, but school's really been taking almost all of my time. Anyway the Season 3 premiere was awesome...
“The west College Boulevard entrance will close for road maintenance no later than 7 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 15, and is scheduled to reopen Sunday, Nov. 25. All work will be north of the warehouse and will not affect the warehouse entrance drives.

The east frontage road, east of the construction site for the Hospitality and Culinary building, will close for crosswalk repairs at 7 a.m. Monday, Nov. 19, and is scheduled to reopen Sunday, Nov. 25.”
I have forsaken the 75th Street Brewery today; also, Crackle is best dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment