The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, December 21, 2017

As imperfect a Thursday 055

When I first worked at Arby’s, I attempted to use algebra to express the difference when he would be going home from when another coworker would be leaving for the day, and he politely, yet sternly requested, “Never do any math here again.”
Tonight is the longest night of the year,” so I went to bed at five in the morning to make this day as short as possible; the quality of my day at work is inversely proportional to my day otherwise. Wednesday was awful.
“The LORD is your keeper; (Psalms 121:5-6)
the LORD is your shade on your right hand.
The sun shall not strike you by day, nor the moon by night.”
nocturnal cat by MagnaLuna
nocturnal cat by MagnaLuna

No comments:

Post a Comment