The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, December 1, 2017

Ride the Pony 009

Illness caused me to go home early on Thursday night. My coughing and sneezing could likely be why The Girl Next Door decided to Just Ghost on Friday night.
After working both Friday and Saturday, I did not want to expose Bennigan or my intermittent coughing to ruin how anyone would experience Justice League, so I canceled our plans Sunday. While I also canceled with Josh, I have caught up my rest.
“For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:38-39)”
Tempest Shadow with SWEET SCARS by Draikinator
Tempest Shadow with SWEET SCARS by Draikinator

No comments:

Post a Comment