The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Whirlwind weekend 041

Tuesday, I asked, “Mußte ich am Samstag arbeiten?”
The short answer was yes, yet only eight of sixteen possible overtime hours were required, so I have an option to work next Saturday and had an option to not work today if I had chosen. Being functional, taking a break, having a snack, and looking at daylight at noon on a Saturday made me nostalgic for those PreACT sessions in high school.
Sunday, I feel nearly as bad as I did on Thursday when I had to go home early. Saturday night, my friend, whom I mention in “Celebratory note 003,” had a celebration for his fiftieth birthday at The Original Margarita’s Restaurant:
“So, last night I did get out and celebrate my birthday, and had a blast. Big thanks go out to everyone who was there - Jennie, Cyndi, Jennifer, Ben, Chris, and Kris. Good friends and great food. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - there’s nothing better in this world than hanging out with people who make you smile. I love you guys! Extra thanks, actually, go to Cyndi, for putting up with me all afternoon, too.”
“Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering,
for he who promised is faithful. (Hebrews 10:23)”
Glim Glam and Sunny by Hiccups Does Art
Glim Glam and Sunny by Hiccups Does Art

No comments:

Post a Comment