The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

We apologize 031

“Then I’m, again, sorry for this,” yet I remain pleased; my decision to not participate in the holiday dinner was correct, “except the Dave Matthews Band doesn’t rock.”
When I worked Saturdays at Johnson County Community College,
I would visit and recommend SPIN! Neapolitan Pizza on my lunch break.
They are gourmet and have gelato and wine.
RWBY.tsume | Yukataro @ C 93 Tohto C30a [pixiv]
RWBY.tsume | Yukataro @ C 93 Tohto C30a [pixiv]
Unfortunately, lunch for everyone was delayed at least twenty minutes, the queues were long, and were not worth it; The Girl Next Door agreed with my assessment.
Collectively, the transition to new processes and software is frustrating. My problems with passwords cause my boss to say, “You’re killing me, Smalls.”
Honestly, “It’s like that movie with Tom Cruise.”
Cocktail?”
Actually, “I’ve lost that lovin’ feelin’,” so Top Gun.
“Then Jesus told his disciples,
‘If anyone would come after me, (Matthew 16:24)
let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment