The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, May 1, 2017

Bringing down the Landslide, Threshold, Part 2

After some soul-searching, speaking with friends, and denial, I’ve come to the conclusion that I'm somewhere on the autism spectrum.
Following some links and an online search, Bringing down the Landslide, Threshold was when I began to realize this possibility yet I was too afraid to share what I had learned. The post left me feeling I had said something wrong to my friend from New Mexico.
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Symmetra - Heroes - BLACKWATCH
Symmetra - Heroes - BLACKWATCH
There’s all kinds of ways this makes sense; my sensitivities, procivities, and my friends were too surprised about how angry I became when Patton Oswalt said something wrong.
Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way,
though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea,
“I’m starting to realize that it’s not other people’s opinions I should be worried about; it’s mine. Seems, Captain, that I still have a few barriers to break. I just hope they’re not theoretical impossibilities. ”
though its waters roar and foam, (Psalms 46:1-3)
though the mountains tremble at its swelling. Selah”

No comments:

Post a Comment