The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, May 8, 2017

Monday is a Place on Earth

This day began with some errands and the Conference for Motorists of Defective Mentality, so I was not ready for a good day at work, but a colleague who had resigned herself to my Bronyism bought two miniature figures for me and rearranged them on the desk with a different Toy Story each time. At the restaurant across the way, I encountered a young woman dressed like the below image, which my searches for something smiliar could explain the delay.
“Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly,
teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom,
singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs,
with thankfulness in your hearts to God. (Colossians 3:16)”
Shijou Takane (Idolm@ster and Idolm@ster One for All) drawn by Shimazaki Mari
Shijou Takane (Idolm@ster and Idolm@ster One for All) drawn by Shimazaki Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment