The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, May 26, 2017

One More Day, One More Time

JCCC payment deadline for Summer credit classes is May 30th by 6 pm.
Go to My Finances to pay or check payment status.
I didn’t need any emotional turbulence Tuesday yet I found some. A cartridge in the printer was missing and had the desk left a little messy. I completed some training without any problem, but felt my production could have been better, so first break I talked with my supervisor and I received the support and answers I needed. Last Friday had been trying, too.
“But he said to me, (2 Corinthians 12:9)
‘My grace is sufficient for you,
for my power is made perfect in weakness.’
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses,
so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.”
Fluttershy Sitting
Fluttershy Sitting by illumnious on DeviantArt
Some days are more difficult than others; it’s been difficult to know if my blood sugar is affecting my mood, I’m being too conscious about something, or I am frenzied about this and other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment