The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, May 27, 2017

I missed the Party 050

My friend Josh intended to celebrate his birthday and his first anniversary with the Kansas City Kendo Club at a Kendo Birthday Party today, but the weather had other plans. I felt I would be too tired to join my friend Bennigan:
Interested in doing an escape room on Saturday? It’s at 7:30 in Lee’s Summit and we have 5 including me and we are trying to get 8.
Ronni gave me a call and we went to lunch. I’m watching stored episodes of Top Gear with my father and probably the marathon for season 5 of Samurai Jack.
“For because he himself has suffered when tempted,
he is able to help those who are being tempted. (Hebrews 2:18)”
Trixie by Koveliana
Trixie by Koveliana on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment