The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Yeah, let’s keep it that Way

To cull through Pages feed, I was looking for a specific post where a pony vector was shared, so I have left myself little time before I have to go to work tonight, and to take a nap before I have to go to work tonight. I feel like I have to confess; I tuned out the radiothon, I prefer 94.9 KCMO, and I listen to Dad Rock radio on Pandora to fall asleep sometimes.
Brian Griffin: Take to the highway, won’t you lend me your name.
Stewie Griffin: Who sings that song?
Brian Griffin: James Taylor.
Stewie Griffin: Yeah let’s keep it that way.
“He has told you, O man, what is good;
and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice,
and to love kindness, (Micah 6:8)
and to walk humbly with your God?”
Princess Luna - Bright Night
Princess Luna - Bright Night by Invidiata on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment