The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, August 27, 2016

I do not leak, you leak!

James Carville, Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - limacine: pertaining to or resembling a slug; sluglike: People Will Die Without The Clinton Foundation
Friday to get something done, on a tightened schedule, I became frustrated, then I became stressed, and then I became ill, and then I could not go back to work the rest of the day; those breakfast sandwiches were not fully thawed Thursday, so I had to deal with those consequences earlier, which was the real cause of my illness
“For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision counts for anything, but only faith working through love. (Galatians 5:6)”
Chillin’ Princess Twilight Sparkle
Chillin’ by dstears on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment