The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

News of the World 077

Before I knew I was hired at the new pizza place, I had made an appointment to donate blood on Sunday, but I had to cancel because I was feeling tired and the time was too close to the start of my shift. Please listen to 98.1 KMBZ tomorrow for their radiothon to support the Salvation Army Children’s Shelter.
Salvation Army Children's Learning Center
comm: K-On Junior's slumber party by feguimel on DeviantArt
Great News! Your device is now capable of HD Voice and Video Calling. This means clearer calls at no additional cost to you. Plus, you can make calls and surf the web at the same time, make video calls, and even make calls over Wi-Fi if you set up Wi-Fi Calling. For more information go to vzw.com/hdvoice. Enjoy your HD service and thank you for being a customer.
“A gentle tongue is a tree of life, (Proverbs 15:4)
but perverseness in it breaks the spirit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment