The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Upright Citizens Brigade

Friday I worked three jobs, one of which is ending this Friday, yet I am continuing the search for more lucrative employment, one of which includes completed forms to apply for a government job.
“Just wanted to let you know OP Convention Center just called for reference. Good luck.”
“My son, if you receive my words and treasure up my commandments with you,
making your ear attentive to wisdom and inclining your heart to understanding;
yes, if you call out for insight and raise your voice for understanding,
More awesome “office lady” art from Japan

More awesome “office lady” art from Japan

if you seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden treasures, (Proverbs 2:1-5)

then you will understand the fear of the LORD and find the knowledge of God.”

No comments:

Post a Comment