The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Humor vampirism 026

“We beg your Dolly Parton”
From Funny or Die, “Henry Rollins Reads Dr. Seuss,” while I would like to appreciate its apparent sarcasm, such is rife with #SJW Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - opacus: (of a cloud) dense enough to obscure the sun or moon.
Yes, on Tuesday night I joined my friend Ben to go to see ‘Sausage Party,’ and I remain skeptical to those conclusions: to understand truth, no religion and sexual mores, or mind-altering substances, are necessary.
“Have mercy on me, O God, (Psalms 51:1-2)
according to your steadfast love;
according to your abundant mercy blot out my transgressions.
I came here to bury the hatchet, only to find the ground was frozen solid
Last One by uotapo on DeviantArt
Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity,
and cleanse me from my sin!”

No comments:

Post a Comment