The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A second out of phase 002

With my clipboard, I am feeling very clerical today, “I am feeling very Olympic today.” This week at my place of work, checking and cleaning classrooms must take precedence over my blog.
The 2011 F-150 SVT Raptor | The official site of the Ford F-150 | FordVehicles.com
“Meet the 2010 Raptor, the off-road, SVT version of the Ford F-150. Designed for the serious off-roader and loaded with stock high-performance parts this is the vehicle made for the off-road trucking enthusiast. Made by the company with ultimate knowledge of off-road trucking and the performance-engine...”
Yeah, I have been using that site for the Ford F-150 SVT Raptor to test sound in the rooms at Johnson County Community College. This document camera is like your girlfriend; I cannot figure out how to turn her on. Nifer, did I just make a joke about vibrating blow-up doll?

The Swedish Bed » Blog Archive » The best slave Leia Comic art on internet.

I don’t plan on going anywhere tonight, because the neighbors have people lined down one side of the street. I was not invited to watch the dumb KU game. Forget them. I would rather s watch Top Gear on BBC America, Regular Show on Cartoon Network, or stream Naruto: Shippuuden on Crunchyroll.

“You think only Japanese schoolgirls can be assassins?
Think again!”

Following play on Pandora, I also just bought “Secret Parkway” by Sharam from iTunes.

I just pledged to avoid all razors for 3 weeks to help Budweiser save one million gallons of water for World Environment Day.

If I had first known for what this was, then I would likely not be doing such; I only use an electric razor when I do shave.

No comments:

Post a Comment