The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Track listing for my current mix CD

Tell my dad that I have set up the wireless router, but not the printer. I realize that you all are asking, “Ce este SSID?I am really enjoying this turkey Lean Pockets today. Oh, you are also wondering why I have chosen to part from the title? Well, such is not so that YBH - your brain hurts. Last night, I made a new mix CD, and I just took the Daily Challenge for June 22nd, 2011: Hum or sing a song to get happy and lower stress.

Of which three tracks are new to this edition, a listing of the tracks from my current mix CD follows. Using my memories, Wikipedia, and other sources, I will reflect on each choice.
  1. “Theme from Knight Rider” by Stu Phillips
    Without narration, this version of the song is purely instrumental. Knight Rider is about a fantastic car (El Coche Fantástico), and I own the first season on DVD. With hope, someday we will resume movie night at the Roving Imp, and our look-alike to Hasselhoff, John, will also vote to watch this series.
  2. Equestria Girls - Hub Promo Edition [Extended 1 Hour Loop!]
    California Gurls” by Katy Perry has an awesomely addictive parody from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. The song was originally produced to promote the show on The Hub, and someone made an hour-long loop on YouTube and an MP3. The ninety-second length repeats forty times over the allotted time, so I must be a fan to include it on this CD.
  3. Secret Parkway” by Sharam
    My friend Laura introduced me to Sharam through the Yoshitoshi broadcast on XM satellite radio, which played over the speakers in her 2010 Hyundai Sonata. John introduced me to Pandora, where I created a Sharam station, heard this song, and subsequently purchased the song on iTunes. Although she speaks and does not sing, I love that breathy female voice in this song.
  4. One Night in Bangkok” by Murray Head
    This song was a favorite of a woman with whom I used to work. I like the orchestral opening and the conflict between the sarcastic narrator and the chorus.
Thank you for your girlfriend, like your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment