The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Keeping up the habit 002

Following a viewing of True Grit and two episodes of South Park, I arrived home from the weekly gathering at the home of Denton at 4:25 a.m. and by 4:47 a.m. I was asleep. I also slept most of the day, until I prepared to go to the Roving Imp Theater.
Hatsune Miku is the 15th Most Favorite Female Japanese Singer in China
“Searchina Research Institute, which engages in marketing research by questioning Chinese consumers, has reported the result of the Internet inquiry ‘Who is your favorite female Japanese singer?’ with 3,000 Chinese people. The inquiry was held in May 2011. Our Hatsune Miku, a VOCALOID singer/idol, is ...”
I did remember to set the DVR for a show or two on The Hub.

No comments:

Post a Comment