The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, June 17, 2011

Humor vampirism 002

You may, you may believe it or not, but my puns have actually been hits with my coworkers lately. Wednesday they were saying if you did not eat the center of an egg, then you would be missing out on the protein. In that case, I supposed that the yolk would be on you.
Some similarities exist, right?
Thursday they were wondering why you would need a wireless keyboard. I showed that you would need a wireless keyboard to play notes behind your back and over your head.

I will now suck away all the humor by discussing grammar. Of course, I should have been using “one,” but I was recalling a conversation, and we Americans informally use you instead of one frequently in conversation.

2 comments:

  1. One would think that you would understand the difference between the 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I do. I also shared the image on the Failbook page on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete