The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, June 27, 2011

YBH - your brain hurts 007

MBH - my brain hurts, and I am going to reverse the initialism to read HBM - Happy Birthday, Marci! Probably, now YBH - your brain hurts, but MBH, too. After I restarted my browser because performance of Facebook began to slow, I was greeted in the following way:

Account Unavailable

“Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience.”
Any links which I would like to share today will have to be from Twitter, where I have also followed My Little Pony! Have I mentioned that I am a fan?
Pony-Loving Fanboys - Bronies Are a Growing Group of Male ‘My Little Pony’ Enthusiasts (VIDEO)
bronies - Broniesare a growing group of male fans who love My Little Pony. The 80s cartoon was updated and released last fall on Hub TV and has since ...
Yes, I have mentioned that I am a fan. Wait, what The Hub?
Bill Clinton Plays Not My Job : NPR
“Sure he’s a former U.S. president and a Rhodes scholar. But how much does this famously well-informed leader know about My Little Ponies? We’ll find out.”
On my current mix CD, one track is the audio from a promotional music video, which has been looped to extend from the initial one and one half minutes to a full hour and thirty-nine seconds. The first episode that I really saw was “Winter Wrap Up”, and the appreciation of the show by others excites me.
LOL >> The Incorrect Physics of My Little Pony [VIDEO]
“Yep, you read that headline right. Here’s a 10-minute video of a student explaining to his class why the physics in My Little Pony is totally wrong.”
So, YBH now, eh, 007?

No comments:

Post a Comment