The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What do you know 013

Once again I must acknowledge, “Christopher’s priority seems to center on doing Ottawa University like things rather than writing the paper.” I brought my Dell to work with me in a focused effort for my Methodologies of Project Development class, but I was ultimately too busy to make any progress. I just replied to an e-mail message from my instructor, and finally sent him what I have: mostly raw information pasted into his provided framework.
HILARIOUS >> Don’t Touch the Forcefield! [Video]
“Don’t touch the forcefield, or it’ll destructunate your hand!.”
Am I understanding that you will not need to reschedule?
Dana Milbank: How I survived my Palin-free February
“I admit there were doubts in those early days about whether I could make it through all of February without invoking her name. The tremors and sweats were manageable. But I couldn’t overcome an abiding terror.”
NetworkedBlogs automatically publishes a link for me on Twitter, but I am not sure if I like the way the app would publish to Facebook. No carriage returns become spaces, so the words all run together! This is why I prefer to manually share a link to my blog on Facebook.
Futurama Tops 10 Million Facebook Likes!
“Good news, everyone! Pearl Jam, Angry Birds and NPR can all officially suck it. That’s because Futurama just crossed 10 million likes on Facebook, which is more...”
Which is more closely related to ‘a subsidiary of AB Volvo located in Greensboro, North Carolina’, a similarly titled song was played by Gen X Radio:
The Return of the Boss
“The Mustang performance icon of the late 60s, the Boss 302, returns in a 2012 production version with exhilarating power and handling for the street as well as the race track.”
I have again failed to meet the expectations of the public. Sorry, I was just putting junk in the trunk.
7 Tips for Sexting Someone You Barely Know
“The courtship process used to be a lot simpler. You used to cruise around in a Firebird and girls would be there, and then there’d be something called heavy petting, and then you were married.”
At QuikTrip, my Chevy Cavalier posted 27.078 miles per gallon or 8.655 liters per 100 kilometers.
Rolls-Royce Unveils Phantom 102EX, World’s Most Luxurious Electric Car
“Rolls-Royce revealed the Phantom 102EX, an electric version of the company’s top-of-the-line model.”
Twitter / JadedTLC: “@glennbeck so you belong to a union? does your audience know that? #wiunion ...”
8 must-ask questions about your social media audience - Holy Kaw!
“Connecting is what social media is all about, yet do you know the audience you or your business is trying to reach well enough to keep them coming back for more? Pam Moore at Social Media Today provides those wishing to capture a captive audience and form lasting bonds with a few pointers ...”
Please note that Kaw is from Guy Kawasaki, and is pronounced like a female bovine.
A Growing Debate: How To Define ‘Organic’ Food
“In many places, cross-pollination between genetically modified crops and non-GMO varieties is unavoidable. If a dairy cow eats corn that contains any genetically modified genes, is its milk still organic? Such questions are vexing the organics industry.”
Twitter / Mignon Fogarty: “A trick to help you remember the difference between ‘weather’ and ‘whether’...”
A Lesson in Leadership for PR and Small Businesses - Blogging PRWeb
“Terry Starbucker joins #prwebchat to tell us why being a leader in your field is important and describe the traits necessary to gain influence and authority.”
I didn’t make it through White Collar an hour ago on the USA Network.

No comments:

Post a Comment