The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, March 11, 2011

Stale zaniness 006

You are not as big of a hypocrite as I;
I have bested you by cubic volume alone.
REWRITE - Newt Gingrich
“Lawrence O’Donnell offers advice to Newt Gingrich on how to explain his moral lapses and hypocrisy to American voters if he wants to run for the White House in 2012.”

5 Disturbing New Ways Debt Collectors Are Getting Your Money
“For an entire generation of college graduates facing a job market with nothing but tens of thousands of dollars in student loan debt and frat party beer guts under their belts, the future is looking grim. Very, very grim.”
Hey, I am going to the City of Mission, KS, and then I am going to Sam’s Club, but I am going to tonight see The ‘Roving’ Roving Imp Night and Improv Thunderdome. Season 7, Round 3 at the Westport Coffehouse!
Cool Springs Life: Who We Are
“Protect your estate without writing a premium check.”
Well, that is strange, because I thought that the prequel to The Room was just a rumor. I swear that one of those people in the image linked above looks like Tommy Wiseau.

No comments:

Post a Comment