The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hey, I am also available

This sounds like the packaging for Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story.
Secret Space Plane to Launch Tomorrow On Second Secret Space Mission | Popular Science
“Three months after its first mission ended, the military is launching another X-37B space plane on Friday, in a second classified mission for the X-37B program. If the weather holds up, the second X-37B orbiter will launch Friday afternoon on an Atlas V rocket from Cape Canaveral, according to ...”
Thank you for calling, Community Blood Center, I did not know that a year had passed since I first gave blood. I can donate every 56 days? I did not previously know my blood type, but I can determine with which Japanese women that I am romantically compatible.
The Player: Creating Sexual Chemistry
“Sexual chemistry can be the deciding factor when it comes to landing her. If it doesn’t come naturally, here’s how to conjure it up.”
Hey, I am also available. My assistance is mediocre at best.

3 comments:

  1. The primary question at Asian-Datin'.com is "what is your primary blood type."

    Not that I know. I'm not interested in dating an Asian girl simply because she's Asian...
    Though I wouldn't hold that against her...

    ReplyDelete
  2. More importantly, would they hold me against them, hm?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, thank you for sharing this website. Facebook has not yet suggested it to me.

    ReplyDelete