The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, February 7, 2019

We apologize 034

“You going to brave the ice today?”
Leaving before we know where we are going is a profound mistake,” police urge, “Raytown drivers may be ticketed without snow tires or chains on vehicles,” so to paraphrase Eric Cartman, “Screw you guys. I’m stayin’ home.”
“NASA’s Day of Remembrance: Three tragedies that shook the space program
The world is annoyingly incomprehensible right now, “Perception Vs. Reality Regarding St. Louis and Oakland NFL Fans.” I want to go back to bed! We apologize for this error.
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way,
though the mountains are moved into the heart of the sea,
though its waters roar and foam, (Psalms 46:1-3)
though the mountains tremble at its swelling. Selah”
Princess Luna (MLP art) by xSatanielx
Princess Luna (MLP art) by xSatanielx
There are no two words in the English language more harmful than ‘good job’. But the opposite is true!” I was encouraged Monday by a meeting with my insurance agent and another my supervisor; my rates are going down in June, and I certainly know my job well enough (attendance and quality are also good) to seek a transfer if I would like one.
My father and sister were ones to brave
the roads today to get a new microwave oven.
Someone replied in the Rooster Teeth group, “when people have nothing of value to add to an argument the always jump to Grammer or spelling as an argument,” and I left out two words from “Looking for a Party Crowd,” so I am also not perfect; however, “On the Spot appears to be a series, what you have said sounds like you would instantly like unpopular opinions, so like this, like it now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment