The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, February 16, 2019

I missed the Party 065

Through the Fiesta Movement, I am friends with Charlie Brumfield on Facebook, a member of the Dallas Warlords, “Made to Kansas City just in time for snow!”
Technically, their event is today in Kingman, Missouri, two hours from where I live in Kansas City, so I missed the party.
“Against you, you only,
have I sinned and done what is evil in your sight,
so that you may be justified in your words
and blameless in your judgment. (Psalms 51:4)”
Snow Queen Mercy by sakimichan on DeviantArt
Snow Queen Mercy by sakimichan on DeviantArt
As a consolation, I would be on-line in time for a live event tonight, like the premiere of the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray, Live Q&A: #AskAndreaMLP, Ravendesk Games on Twitch and the following:
Significant other of actor and voice talent Peter New,
Amy played Elder Scrolls, Overwatch and other games on a live stream:
New appreciated my references to the live-action scenes in “Pinkie Pride,” “ScoobyNatural,” and that question from Barbara Walters, “If You Were a Tree What Kind of Tree Would You Be?”

No comments:

Post a Comment