The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

90.9 The Bridge ices before Road

Word of mouth has again influenced me and I am listening to 90.9 The Bridge, listener-supported public radio, where Lisa Loeb was interviewed ahead of her performance last weekend at the Carlsen Center. Anticipating worsening weather, I left work early tonight.
Lenexa plow truck turns over after hitting ice in Shawnee: If you don’t have to get out, School bus overturns at Kansas City apartment complex
“Let not steadfast love and faithfulness forsake you;
bind them around your neck; (Proverbs 3:3-4)
write them on the tablet of your heart.
So you will find favor and good success in the sight of God and man.”
Lunaaaaa by Leafywind
Lunaaaaa by Leafywind
“I am the Kaleidoscope of the mind. I impart light, color and perpetual motion.
I think, I see, I am moved by electric fluidity.
Constant only in inconstancy
I am unshackled by mundane holds,
Unchecked by sturdy, unbinding goals.
I run unimpeded through virgin paths.
My spirit is unconquered-
My soul forever free.
I AM THE HORSE.”
“It’s going to be like The Day After Tomorrow out there,”
remarked a coworker to another.
“Friday,” I replied, “since today is Wednesday.”
“The movie,” he said sternly.
Friday.”
“Ice Cube is not in this,” he declared and walked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment